Welcome to AUA2021!
Gear up for dynamic and educational programming!
The AUA isn’t letting the pandemic get in the way of innovative, evidence-based, quality programming for urologists and urologic health care professionals worldwide. The AUA2021 virtual platform will offer access to all of the interactive and engaging science and education from the comfort of your home or office.
“We look forward to offering you the same vibrant programming you have come to expect from the AUA and opportunities to reflect and connect over the emerging and leading topics within our specialty,” said AUA Secretary John D. Denstedt, MD, FRCSC, FACS, FCAHS.
The AUA2021 Virtual Meeting kicks off today with hundreds of hours of live and on-demand content, including:
- More than 400 CME credits available
- Plenary Sessions — featuring today's leaders in urology and popular sessions like Crossfire Debates, Surgical Techniques, Second Opinion Cases and more (translated into Spanish and Portuguese)
- New Clinical Guidelines — sessions on the new 2021 clinical guidelines
- Instructional Courses — more than 40 courses that span the spectrum of urology
- Poster, Podium and Video Sessions — this year's accepted abstracts presented virtually by the authors
- Confederación Americana de Urología (CAU) program — Annual Meeting's most popular Spanish-speaking program
- Special programming like the Young Urologists and Residents Forums — addressing the topics impacting today's residents and young urologists
- Industry Programming — virtual presentations on the latest technologies and advances in industry
The virtual meeting will include a robust offering of learning and engagement, including educational programming, abstracts, keynotes, surgical videos and space to connect with sponsors, exhibitors and educators from across the globe.
In addition to participating in the live event, all attendees will have access to on-demand recording through the end of 2021.
Visit AUA2021 Daily News Online for more articles.