Satellite symposia bring expert insights
It's not too late to check out these sessions spotlighting current topics.
AUA2021 offered virtual satellite symposia that explored the most current topics influencing urology today. If you missed these presentations by key opinion leaders, it’s not too late. Look for these satellite symposia On Demand.
5th Annual Mount Sinai Innovations in Robotic Surgery
This symposium explores:
- 2D viewing of robotic surgeries
- Integration of new technologies into robotic surgery
- Structured approach to complex surgeries
- Management of complications and outcomes
- Moderated videos and panel discussions with audience participation
New Treatment Strategies and Considerations in OAB to Improve Patient Outcomes – CME/CE Symposium
This educational activity is intended for urologists, urogynecologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and other clinicians involved in the care of patients with overactive bladder.
PSMA-Targeted PET Imaging and Interpretation: What Urologists Need to Know
Browse through the different sessions in this symposium and select the ones most relevant to you.
- PD41: Surgical Technology & Simulation: Instrumentation & Technology II
- V13-09: Holmium Laser Resection of Large Bladder Tumors: Technique Description, Feasibility, and Histopathological Quality Analysis
- PD39: Infertility: Basic Research & Pathophysiology
- AUA Summer Reads with Dr. John H. Lynch
- Discover the Impact of GEMTESA® (vibegron) 75mg Tablets: A Selective β3-adrenergic Agonist for Effective OAB Treatment. Sponsored by: Urovant Sciences
Visit AUA2021 Daily News Online for more articles.