AUA2021 is fully virtual
Access the latest advances in urology from wherever you are.
The AUA2021 Virtual Meeting is offering hundreds of hours of live and on-demand content beginning Friday, September 10. This year’s fully virtual meeting will include scientific and educational programming that appeals to urologic professionals in all seasons of their careers. It includes:
- Plenary Sessions — featuring today’s leaders in urology and popular sessions like Crossfire Debates, Surgical Techniques, Second Opinion Cases and more (translated into Spanish and Portuguese)
- New Clinical Guidelines — sessions on the new 2021 clinical guidelines
- Instructional Courses — more than 40 courses that span the spectrum of urology
- Poster, Podium and Video Sessions — this year’s accepted abstracts presented virtually by the authors
- Confederacion Americana de Urologia (CAU) program — the Annual Meeting’s most popular Spanish-speaking program
- Special programming like the Young Urologists and Residents Forums — addressing the topics impacting today’s residents and young urologists
- Industry Programming — virtual presentations on the latest technologies and advances in industry
- More than 400 hours of CME
AUA2021 also will offer Spanish and Portuguese translation during the Annual Meeting, including for the plenary session and the Confederación Americana de Urologia (CAU) Spanish Urology Program.
“It is a testament to the strong partnership between the AUA and its Latin American attendees that they are providing Spanish and Portuguese interpretation of their plenary and Spanish interpretation for the CAU Spanish Urology Program,” said Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez, secretary general of the CAU. “Now more than ever, associations must provide education in different modalities and languages to meet their members where they are. The AUA is doing their part to expand their reach and make a positive impact on urologic care globally.”
The CAU Spanish Urology Program is one of the most popular events at the AUA Annual Meeting and will continue that tradition that year.
“Now in its 26th year, the CAU Spanish Urology Program, started by Dr. Shlomo Raz, continues to be one of the most well attended academic programs within the AUA Annual Meeting. In 2019, nearly 2500 attendees participated!” said Dr. Jorge Gutierrez, program director for the CAU Spanish Urology Program. “This year’s program includes state-of-the-art lectures from experts in their field and discussions on new technologies within our specialty. I’m honored to present this longstanding and high-quality program within the AUA Annual Meeting.”
To browse the entire list of virtual and on-demand events for the Annual Meeting, visit the AUA2021 Program.
AUA’s virtual event platform, Swapcard, will allow you to:
- Explore Speakers and scientific program
- Bookmark your courses/build your agenda
- Take the meeting on the go
- Stream all live and on-demand AUA2021 content
AUA continues to be a leader in developing innovative, evidence-based quality education for urologists and urologic health care professionals worldwide, setting the highest standards for urologic education.
Visit AUA2021 Daily News Online for more articles.